Central to our work is understanding the core business and organisational objectives of our clients. In short it's knowing what an organisation is about, and where it wants to go.
We provide the following on a regular basis for the majority of our clients. We don't have to be the ones building the final site or system.
- Creating a brief for a project
- Managing the design and development process
- User experience and user interface work
- User groups and user testing programmes
We are expert at talking to a client and translating their objectives into a brief and a process that designers and developers can implement successfully. We are committed to involving end-users if possible, and we are passionate about user involvement and usability in general.
Social Media and site promotion
A core aspect of what we do is getting the right people to the right places online. For our clients this involves:
- Website healthcheck reports
- Usability testing and reporting
- Analytics setup
- Social Media
- Conversion analysis
- PPC (Adwords)